Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A fresh start.

      It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I've been through a lot these past few months and I noticed that not being able to write about those things sucked big time. Writing has a very special place in my heart. It's like a significant other that you can't get over with. My passion for writing ignited way back my elementary days. I can still remember how I love writing those feature stories for our school paper. It was mind bloating yet fulfilling all at the same time. When I realized back then that I can write better than others, I know that this is something that I will not get tired doing forever.

      Actually, this post is not created to tell you something about me. Let this be a reminder for myself that from now on, I will not let an experience pass without blogging about it. Let's just say, this can be like a welcome back post for me? (LOL) with all these said, you know what to expect with my blog in the coming days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment