Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Wedding

 My niece got married to her long time boyfriend for 7 years. Everybody was excited including me of course, who was assigned to do the program flow and to host a little bit on the reception. We had a 3-hour trip to Sonya's garden Tagaytay where the special thing happened. As we arrived on the venue, I was really impressed with the place. The garden was extraordinary and everything looks perfect for the wedding. The reception hall look really fabulous! If I were to compare their wedding to some of the wedding I attended in to, I must say that this wedding has some edge among others. We arrived at 3pm so we have to rush some few polishings on the decorations since the wedding will start at 4pm. As expected, the wedding started late because we have to wait for the judge. ( I forgot to say it's just a civil wedding ) The ceremony was just 30 mins. long so the program was focused more on the reception. At the reception proper, we did some wedding rituals like the wedding toast, cutting of the cake, etc. My sister became the entertainer of the night. She sang 5songs for the couple. Everything was perfect. The food was great, people are happy and everything run smoothly. I can't wait for them to have a church wedding. For sure it will be double the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment