Sunday, August 7, 2011

From Good to Great

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I was stuck with work that I almost have  zero percent social life. Being a call center agent is not an easy job, believe me. I have lots of things to work on. For example, my QoS which made me cry a little bit. Talk about arrogant customers. No matter  how much I wanted to punch them in the face, all that I can do is to bounce back from those mid box surveys that pulled down my issue resolution percentage. Well, as I look into my statistics, I have lots of top box survey from those satisfied customers but  I need to exert more effort into it. I know that in the coming days, I will get the hang of it and it will be easier. I just hope there are no big updates that will make my brain burst! As much as the pressure is getting into my bones, I'm enjoying every bit of it. I am learning a lot; I'm sure I've earned a life experience degree that none of the accredited online colleges could ever give me!  I just hope that August will be a good month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment