Sunday, August 28, 2011

Straight Talk: Everything You Need In A Phone

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

The first time my mom told me to get a prepaid phone service, I was not happy about it.  I thought I would not be able to do what I usually do with my phone such as texting, calling my friends, picture messaging, and web use, among other things.  This may be true for most prepaid services but not with Straight Talk, according to mom.  She said that with Straight Talk I can even enjoy unlimited services that includes unlimited texts, calls, picture messaging and the web but the big difference is:  there is no contract, no bills, no credit checks, with greater coverage nationwide and excellent connectivity.  and most of all, it is a lot cheaper.  That means, I could still call a friend anytime.

Hook, line and sinker is how most of its users describe it.  You can still pick the cell phone that you want and the features and apps, whatever meets your needs.  Straight talk recognizes the needs of their customers and they want to meet those needs.  It was not difficult for mom to convince me to try Straight Talk as I have always trusted her in any way.  I always believed that mom knows best  I like to think that Straight Talk would save me a lot of money.  Where can you find unlimited monthly services for only $45 a month for everything you need?  Only at Straight Talk!  Know what Straight Talk users are saying about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment