Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My other family ....

Aside from my family, the people that I can't live without are my friends. They are the people who know me the most. Imagine a foundation of a friendship that's been around for 8years? We sure have lots of experiences down the memory lane. They have been my confidant during those depressing times. They became my cheerleaders when i'm about to give up on something. Most of the time, knowing that they are there to make me laugh is enough reason for my day to be complete. Can you imagine your life without your friends? It's like losing the other half of your body. A reminder to all: cherish your friends and be good in picking them. With the foundation that we built for years,I can say that our friendship will continue til eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment