Tuesday, April 20, 2010

being rhetoric is not good. trust me.

I had a great time in school today .. As usual, the schedule had been changed again and again .. I dont even know the real and permanent schedule because whenever I see the bulletin board at school, it always has different sched everyday. It seems like there is no use for us to look at our COR . Well, I just have to adjust to the schools wrong doings .. *LOL :))
I saw my crush on the other section. He's HOT! I don't even know his name because he's new in school and his name doesn't matter anyway . As long as he looks like that, I have a reason to enjoy studying at UMAK .:))

I had a great time listening to our prof. about the rhetoric theory and whatever revolves around it. In the early years, they believe that it doesn't matter if you make sense or not, what matters is if you speak well. Imagine having an argument with a person who doesn't make sense ? Pretty challenging ayt ? i believe that being rhetoric is not good. Rhetoric individuals and idiots enjoy the company of each other. I learned that it's okay to be rhetoric when you're just fooling around but when we apply rhetoric on serious debates, it will make you look like a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment