Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A change of heart?

My first day with the kids was surprisingly incredible! I loved every minute with them. As I entered the room, I was really nervous to see all the students staring at me. I don't know what's going through their mind that time and I was a bit paranoid because I'm afraid to get negative feedback from these kids. As we started the class, I was assigned to assist a group of students with their activities like writing and art stuffs. It started off really awkward since the students we're hesitant to approach me, which is somewhat acceptable since it was their first encounter with me. Good thing they started to open up as the clock tick. I enjoyed talking with some of the students specially with Gian whom I considered my favorite. My three hours with them was fun and I'm looking forward to more class sessions with them. I never knew I would feel happy with this training. I hope that in the coming sessions, good surprises will come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment