Monday, January 24, 2011

New and Improved Weekend of Freedom

As usual, weekends without dad is considered weekends of freedom. Sticking on our tradition, we spend Saturday night dining our harts out at Somethin Fishy Restaurant. Me and my siblings love this restaurant so much that we made it a habit to visit this restaurant at least once a month. No need for me to elaborate much about what this restaurant can offer since I've been bragging about this place on some of my blog entries. Anyway, enough about that mouth watering restaurant. It's making me hungry just thinking about it.


After dinner, we took a cab ride from Eastwood to Makati. We arrived home at 2AM. For some unknown reason, I don't know why I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch some movies. I finished two movies by 6AM but after that, I decided to give myself a workout. Believe me, I never had an eye for exercise and I really don't know what went up to me for me to engage to an hour of workout. What happened next was also something new, but I found it a good thing. I decided to clean the whole house and after all the chores, I felt really proud because I used my free time in things that are totally worth it. 


I never know if this will happen again. Hopefully, in the coming weekends of freedom, those new things will become a habit. If that will happen, I know dad will be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment