Saturday, March 12, 2011

Midnight Mercato Madness






I'm feeling stressed out and pressured with all the deadlines and stuffs. Not to mention our thesis defense which was scheduled a week from now. Just to break the ice, my sister and I decided to give Midnight Mercato a try. We were really curious about the place since it always get positive feedbacks from visitors and foodies. To find out if all of the feedbacks are true, we decided to go there just last night. As I walk through the crowded food bazaar, I was happy to see plenty of food stalls that offers different kinds of food. From Mexican, to Italian, to Chinese, etc.: name it, the Midnight Mercato has it. What made Mercato exceptional from other food bazaar is that they have a big food serving on a low price. To spice things up, they provided a band set up that didn't fail to entertain the foodies all night long. Mercato was a perfect mix of entertainment and food. I am looking forward to more Mercato trippings in the coming weeks. I can say that the food bazaar didn't fail to meet my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment