Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Journey has come to an end.







Two months have passed and my journey as an assistant pre-school teacher is about to end. I will surely miss waking up in the morning, getting ready for the traffic that I will encounter in the busy streets of Makati and of course, thinking of ways to get the students engaged with the school activities. After this training, my Tuesday and Thursday morning will never be the same again. I will always cherish the moments when I reward the kids with chocolates whenever they perfect the exams or even when I just feel like giving them goodies. Those kids have been really nice to me and I've seen how they improve their potentials on the activities in school. Because of these students, I became more patient on certain situations and I started to love kids. If I will be given a chance to undergo this process again, I will never doubt to give it another try. I will forever cherish the moments I had in Maximo Estrella Elem. School. I hope that someday, those students will grow into a responsible human being that can contribute to the benefit of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment