Tuesday, June 1, 2010

class A thriller :D

Hmmm .. today is just another typical day for me. I went to school to start the first process of registration. As usual, i was caught in the end of the line because I came very late to school. I'm really worried bout my grades because some of them are not so pleasing to the eye.. (you know what I mean). Another thing that I really hate about enrollment is seeing the students who failed complying with their requirements; and friends who transfer to another school because of failing. I really hate it when there's nothing you can do to make them stay. :(

As I walk to the hallway, I saw the worst dean ever, looking so flashy as if she's going to a party or something. I really hate that walking corpse! haha .. I can imagine the next school year with her. For sure, even the incoming first year students will not stand her! For your reading pleasure, i will give you more info about her:

She really loves it when she sees a student fail or when someone drops out of the course.
She loves it when the students agree to her plans and visions even if it will not help anyone but her. As a dean, she hires people who are very close to her and who are willing to make your college life a living hell.

She likes to be seen on TV (NOYPI channel 2 :)) )
She is pro-herself, not pro-student .. (if theres sumthin like that)
She looks like a living corpse! ( believe me! haha!)

Just imagine what it feels like seeing someone that you really hate (ex: my dean) when you are enrolling yourself in monster school with bunch of devilish registrar people ... what a perfect class A thriller isnt it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment