Saturday, February 5, 2011

Believe when I say that thesis is downright scary.

Thesis will make your brains explode. Me and my sister have been revising the first two chapters of our thesis    for a month and up to now, we found plenty of revisions after the consultation with our adviser. What made thesis making harder is the fact that this process is usually done by groups of four, but as for us, we we're doing the whole thing just by ourselves. Believe us, it's just me and my sister Patty. Talk about brainstorming, sleepless nights, and thinking of ways to produce a quality video output about our study. The clock is ticking and there is no room for errors. Hopefully, In God's will, we will finish all of these on time. Did I mention that we haven't prepared for the defense yet? Oh God, the coming weeks will surely feel like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment