Sunday, February 20, 2011

The guy in the purple shirt :)

If you have been following my blog from multiply, you will definitely know how this post would go. I can still remember how I got so hooked in blogging due to a certain encounter with a guy who was so cute and charming. Oh well, I never had a chance to ask his name because I was too shy to approach him that time. Anyway, I decided to blog about him and find out if  I can get details about this guy through my posts. Luckily, I found him, I got his name and even more. Too bad, I never had a chance to see him again. Time passed and my hots for this guy faded. Oh well, that's life.


I was with my friends last Friday and we were on a jeep going to Guadalupe until a guy in a purple shirt entered the jeep. I stared at him for five long seconds and I was so amused with his looks. I don't know what kind of spirit entered my body when I bravely told the guy "Hi kuya, ang cute mo naman.". I was surprised with what I said but I decided to go with the flow since it seemed as if he's okay with it. So I started to utter things and my friends were so shocked to see me behave that way. Too bad, he rode the jeep for 15 short minutes. What made the situation more disappointing is that I didn't even got his name. How bad could my day be? 


 I can still remember how that guy in the purple shirt looked. Wherever you are, I hope that one day, I get to see you again and hopefully, we can ride the jeepney together. I just hope this wont be like the guy in the yellow shirt scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment