Friday, February 25, 2011

A visit to Vogue

It's been a while since I had a night out with friends. Last night, me and my girl friends decided to unwind just for a bit to lessen the stress that we've been encountering for months. We've been really excited because it was the first time for us to go out without a male companion. 10AM arrived and we decided to give Bargos a try. When we arrived at Home Depot Ortigas, we were surprised to find out that they changed the name of the place. From Bargos, they changed it to Vouge. The place is still the the same, even the waiters looked familiar. After observing around the vicinity, we decided to place our orders. We settled for Tanduay Ice since we never planned to get drunk. We had a bucket of the goodies and that's it. As we exchanged conversations, some guys were hitting on my friends. I found it so funny since those guys are just like my dad. It was actually a bad night for boys hunting. When we finished our drinks, we decided to go home. We surely had a blast.


 I never knew a company of three would be so much fun. I am looking forward to more parties with them. I know that is not my last time at Vogue. After last night, I put Vogue on my list of my favorite resto bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment