Thursday, February 3, 2011

Renewed love for cooking :)



 I'm starting to get lunatic over our thesis so I decided to give myself a little treat. Due too truckload of schoolworks, I haven't had the time to do what I really love doing. As you all know, I've been cooking almost half of my life it makes me really happy serving delicious dishes to the people that I love. Because I really missed doing this, I decided to renew my love for it. After refreshing my memory with dishes that I know how to prepare, I decided to stick with the one that I'm craving for. I don't consider this as my specialty but people who got a taste of it loved it. If you think that I chose to prepare carbonara, you're judgement is correct. 


I started things off by buying the ingredients needed for the dish. Good thing the nearby wet market can provide everything that I needed. After that, I prepared the ingredients for cooking. Talk about chopping and mincing some of the ingredients. It was then followed by the cooking proper. I need not to mention the details because I have this technique in cooking which is something that I don't feel like sharing. (LOL). When I finished cooking, I served the food to my family and thank God, everybody loved it! Whenever I see people happy with the dish that I prepared, it feels as if I'm in cloud nine. I was happy to know that I still have that magic in the kitchen. I set my mind that on vacation, i'll give more time to these and hopefully discover more dishes that me and my family would love.

No comments:

Post a Comment