Monday, May 16, 2011

Swimming Galore!

After a week of planning, the swimming/ reunion with my friends happened last night. Yesterday sure was tiring because I prepared our dinner. Good thing it only took me 3 hours in preparing the food. Aside from that, I have to deal with the stress of computing the entrance fee, cottage fee and even the transportation fee for each of us. As we arrived at the resort, I was surprised to see very few people bathing at the pool. It was a good thing since we aimed to have a quiet place as a venue of our reunion. Every minute of the outing was a blast. I had so much fun catching up with my friends whom I missed so much. We had so much fun playing at the pool. Another thing that put a smile on my face was when they complemented the food that I prepared. We went home at around 3am and I was so tired. The stress exhaustion was all worth it. I can't wait to do this again with my friends. Hopefully next time, the venue will be bigger and more extravagant. Talk about Bora or Palawan. I'm so looking forward to next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment