Thursday, April 14, 2011

cheers to good friendship!

Having good friends sticking with you on a daily basis is like in icing on the top of a cake. I'm so happy to have good friends who are always there to back me up whenever I'm feeling blue or even when I just want to have someone by my side. I know four years is not considered a lifetime but the memories we've shared and the experiences we had makes the bond of our friendship tighter and closer. People may see us as a group with different personalities but I think that's what make this friendship unique above all. I know that the relationship established between me and my pals will last until my last breath. Going through college became easier knowing I have them around. I can't thank God enough for giving me wonderful people like them. I know it sounds cliche but I can't imagine going through college without them.



I know Graduation is fast approaching but that doesn't mean that it is the end of our journey. We may be going through different paths of career but one thing is for sure: I will always be here for all of you and I will never leave you. Thanks for sharing your life with me. I am looking forward to more parties and drinking sessions with you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment