Saturday, April 2, 2011

A "Kantina" Experience

Friday nights are considered bonding nights for me and my siblings. Every Friday, we make it a point to hunt for places that offers different varieties of food on a low price. Good thing my sister's boyfriend (Dario) introduced "Kantina" to us. At first, I was hesitant to try the place because it was the first time that I've heard of it. It is located at the parking lot of Market2x and they are open from 7PM-8AM during Fridays only. Anyway, we arrived there at 11PM. I was surprised to see mouth watering dishes and desserts. I knew at that very moment that I wont leave "Kantina" with an empty stomach.

I had a taste of the baked macaroni first. It's really affordable and it has a huge serving. I know i'll give it a second try when I visit the place next time.
The cheesecake didn't fail to deliver. We actually had two slices of it. They also offer blueberry cheesecake, oreo cheesecake, chocolate cakes, etc. I know this doesn't sound so healthy but it wouldn't hurt if  you try these just once a week, right ?

I can say that "Kantina" can be called the mini version of Banchetto or the Midnight Mercato. If you're in for a food trip that can make your tummy burst, give Kantina a try. This place is a haven for foodies on a low budget. Try visiting the place and believe me, your first visit wont be your last.

1 comment:

  1. wow! yummmei!i must grab their blueberry cheesecake! :)

    ReplyDelete