Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

Today is the official start of the holy week. What better way to start this week than to attend the Sunday mass, right? Just like most of the people here in our Barangay, we decided to attend the mass on the church here at our place. As we walked through the crowded streets, we see people going to the same direction as ours. You can also see a lot of palm vendors preparing their palms which will be blessed after the mass. I am so happy knowing that a lot of people still lives on the tradition of the Catholic church. It's good knowing that a lot of people still know how to thank God for every good thing he did for us.
As the mass started, I focused all of my attention the the mass proper alone. It's nice to communicate with God once in a while. I felt so blessed hearing his words. It felt like I'm talking to him up close. Finishing the mass today was a big accomplishment for me. It was satisfying in a way because I know deep down that I started holy week just right. Looks like I will have an interesting week ahead of me. I know that by the end of the week, I will be a better person for I will dedicate every minute of the week thanking the Lord for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment