Tuesday, July 6, 2010

copyright law?

I got really pissed yesterday when we discussed about the President's speech. My prof felt betrayed because some of my classmates copied blogs from the net and used it as their reaction paper. I'm really angry with them because my reaction is SO ORIGINAL! It was hard for me to keep the balance of my reaction towards the speech. The whole room was very quiet when my prof spoke her heart out about the whole situation. I was very disappointed because the mistakes of others became our mistake. I don't know if COPYRIGHT LAW really exists.

In my opinion, It's okay to get idea from articles in the internet. You can make your own statements but never copy the whole thing. You're not just insulting your mentor, you're also insulting yourself. Never make it as a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment