Monday, July 12, 2010

thank GOD it's Sunday

I feel like choosing Sunday as my favorite day in a week. As usual, I cooked breakfast and lunch for my family. Meat is not allowed in the menu so I decided to think of healthy but delicious recipes. Well, it's always been my dilemma in feeding my brother because  he's used in eating meat his entire life. I decided to cook sauteed bittermelon and fried fish for lunch. Good thing they enjoyed the food! After lunch, I uploaded some photos in my Facebook account. The pictures are mostly from our Friday night out and some are from our acting workshop. After 2 hours in my laptop, I went to the church wiith my brother. It feels so good to visit God once in a while. The joy of connecting with the creator still lingers through my veins. I just feel so alive and happy with the mass. After the mass, I ate dinner, had my last sip of water and watched some T.V. I am not allowed to eat after 8PM because the doctor advised me not to eat or drink anything for 12 hours in preparation for my laboratory test the following day. Since I can't have anything after 8PM, I decided to enjoy the rest of the night facing the laptop. It may look as a boring day but I can assure you that it's not. Im looking forward on more Sundays to come. Hopefully, Sundays will be as good as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment