Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm a pirate for a day!

As usual, I spend every Tuesday of my life in the hospital. I have to attend this weekly check-up to see if my condition is getting better or the other way around. This morning, I had two eye tests to determine if my vision is improving. Good thing the oral medication is working! On the other hand, I was surprised to find out that there's still a little inflamattion at the center of my left eye. This caused a blurry effect on my vision. As a solution, they injected my left eye with a steroid that is painful and at the same time made my eyelids numb. Because of the injection, my doctor put an eye patch on my left eye. It made me look like a very ridiculous pirate! It's been three hours since they put this patch and I can't wait for it to be removed ! Hopefully, after all of this injections and tests, I will be better in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment